Thursday, January 6, 2011

Las Vegas and On To Arizona

 

1286326-tn_kokopelli-017

We were finally of on our Great Adventure. we were both so excited, this was what we had talked about for a few years, it was hard to take it all in and that we were actually doing it.  So many couples talk about travelling when they retire but for some reason or another they just never get around to actually doing it. This is why Dann only wanted to give me 5 years in Australia. He wanted to be sure he could do it before old age caught up with him. Now I understand, But I still would have taken that extra year if I could have. Not much to tell about Las Vegas..Las Vegas speaks for its self. This is where Dann and I spent our honeymoon that was a wedding gift to us from all his kids. Below are some pictures I took from the car along the way.
005
Beautiful Gorges
007
            After some sight seeing it was time to move on.
012
       This was the hotel we stayed at on our honeymoon.
                          Arizona here we come

1286326-tn_kokopelli-017

No comments:

Post a Comment